Memberships within the Chamber
As a facilitator of meaningful business relationships between Canada and the UK, the Canada-UK Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of membership options for all business levels.
Best for large corporations, the Charter membership is the most prestigious member option within our Chamber. Members of this level will receive priority to board positions, forums, business referrals, trade queries, and more.
The perfect fit for larger corporations with 50 or more employees. Join any forum of choice, nominate contacts for our database, and attend the Chamber’s most popular events.
For smaller corporations, the SME Corporate membership allows small businesses to experience many of the Chamber’s benefits, including select introductions, event access, listings access, and other perks.
For members based outside of the UK, this membership promotes trade between Canada and the UK through listings, event access, trade queries, and additional benefits.
For retirees and post-graduates only, the personal membership grants access to partial Chamber benefits and brings ample networking opportunities through events.
Opportunities for members within the Chamber include:
- The ability to contact members directly at events, electronically via directories, or via introduction courtesy of the Secretariat
- Referral of trade queries to members from non-members and other members
- A free copy of the Chamber’s Directory of Members, which lists fellow members with contact details in hard and soft copy
- The option to access corporate lists of Canadian companies in the UK and British companies in Canada
- Contribution opportunities for Chamber e-newsletters and advertising sponsorships
- Up-to-date FAQ sheets about investing in Canada and the UK
- Event co-hosting, sponsorship, and speaking opportunities
- A portfolio of 45+ yearly business networking breakfasts, evenings, workshops, seminars, lunches, and dinners
- Ability to join forums and committees across a wide variety of sectors, including Diversity and Inclusion, Mining and Natural Resources, and Technology forums